Abstract submission for USNCCM17 is now CLOSED.
Below are the guidelines/instructions for submitting your abstract. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission.
- You must create an account in Oxford Abstracts in order to submit your abstract. The email used to create your account is the email address that will be used to contact you as the submitter.
- Your abstract will be submitted to one of the congress minisymposia.
- Participants may be a co-author of multiple abstracts, but can be the presenting author for one abstract (exception is the UQ-TTA Student Paper Competition).
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 400 words. Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation as well as describe the principal contributions to the field. Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 400 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed. When entering the title, use the 'title' case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the co-authors. You will have until January 15, 2023 to edit your submitted abstract.
- Limit the affiliation for each author to name of institution, company, or university only. Do not provide address or department name.
- Once successfully submitted, the person submitting the abstract will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at email@example.com. Make sure your email address is entered correctly. Also, we ask that you check your spam folder first. The email will be coming from <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the organizers of your selected minisymposium. We anticipate that notification of your abstract acceptance or rejection will be made by February 15, 2023.
- You will be able to view the status of your abstract by logging in and viewing the abstract under your user profile.