The Short Course Proposal Submission for USNCCM17 is closed.
Proposals may be submitted using the form below by November 30, 2022. The proposal should be a summary of what is to be presented and what participants can expect to gain from attending. For proposers, please note the following:
- Pre-congress short courses will be held on Sunday, July 23, 2023.
- All short courses may be scheduled between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM. Short course materials are expected to be for 5-6 hours duration.
- The short course rate for registered participants is assessed at $250.
- All short course organizers are required to submit a detailed course outline and syllabus as soon as your short course is accepted.
- Preparing and distributing the course material will be the responsibility of the course organizers.
- The instructor(s) will be compensated $600 for presenting the course. If there is more than one instructor, the $600 instructor fee will be divided among all the instructors.
- The short course will be cancelled by June 15, 2023 if enrollment is insufficient. Enrollment is considered insufficient if the projected revenue will be less than the projected expenses.
- Morning and afternoon breaks and lunch will be provided.